|AFFILIATE - COMMISSION
We offer two affiliate commission plans:
Structure 1 : Percentage Revenue
You earn a Commission for the life of your referred members calculated as a percentage of the net cash deposited and spent over time as follows:
|Time period since member referral
||Percentage commission earned
|0 - 1 months
|2 - 3 months
|4 - 6 months
||7 - 12 months
Structure 2 : Bounty Program
A generous $30 once off fee for every person that joins and spends at least $30 on the site.
You will be asked which structure you prefer when adding your Website(s)
details. You will not be able to change the commission structure once
your Website(s) have been approved.
Raceclubs.com will pay you the Commission
based on the online report, within 30 days of the report date. If the Commission
for one month is less than the minimum payout you selected, the amount
will be carried over to the next month and only paid when the balance
exceeds your minimum payout choice.
There are 3 options for receiving your commissions earned:
- Paid into your Neteller account.
- Paid into your Moneybookers account.
- Paid via Wire Transfer (minimum payout starts at $500).
Please contact the Raceclubs.com
Affiliate Team if you wish to discuss alternative payment methods.
Please note that Raceclubs.com will be deducting charges associated
with affiliate payments, based on the minimum payout option you choose, as follows:
Option 1 - Minimum Payout $60
- Neteller account: 2.5% of the transferred amount.
- Moneybookers account: 2.5% of the transferred amount.
Option 2 - Minimum Payout $150
- Neteller account: 2% of the transferred amount.
- Moneybookers account: 2% of the transferred amount.
Option 3 - Minimum Payout $500
- Neteller account: 1.5% of the transferred amount.
- Moneybookers account: 1.5% of the transferred amount.
- Wire Transfer: $55 per transfer.
Option 4 - Minimum Payout $1000
- Neteller account: no charge.
- Moneybookers account: no charge.
- Wire Transfer: $40 per transfer.
Please click on the “Next” button to read through the Affiliate Agreement.
Kiron Interactive (Pty) Ltd is licensed (licence number: 11572) and regulated by the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) for UK persons playing in the United Kingdom. Peer-to-peer skills games, where prizes of money's worth may be won, fall under the ambit of the UKGC for UK players. All game activity by players from elsewhere in the world, where such skills games are not regulated under any local regulation, do not fall within the UKGC licence. We do, however, operate the game according to the principles of the UKGC regulation for all players.